Labor Day Weekend!




 Happy Labor day weekend everyone! I hope you are all making the best of this lovely weekend as much as we are, here's some fun photos we took poolside at my lovely aunt's house. I would put links for the cover ups but they arer from mexico and I have no clue what store! Also  the jeweled bathing suit top is from H&M but this was ages ago and they no longer have it in stock.... I know right worlds suckiest style post right? Haha, However I think these great photos are inspiring and fun to look at and I hope you all enjoy!
Have a great Labor day weekend.

                                                                             xx,
                                                                   Priscilla Ivette



1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughts!

ModeAmen ©2014 All rights reserved
designed by Designs Blue Moon