Express yourself...















The joy of being related to a photographer, is having the privilege to say hey do my make up and let's take pictures! Lol ! Believe it or not these great shots were actually taken while I was sitting on a washing machine, while my eight year old cousin controlled lighting. Talk about being resourceful!! I am so impressed with the way these came out and I couldn't resist showing you the amazing results, I hope these are portfolio worthy! If you like these great shots my cousin shot, here's her lovely instagram --> @ModeDangereux 

Also since I haven't figured out had to add one of those fancy Instagram buttons to my blog yet, click here to follow mine as well @ivetteantoinette


                                                                        xx,
                                                               Priscilla Ivette








7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures, you look so fabulously fierce :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures, very beautiful and professional. :)
    check out my blog?xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics, love that hat! Oh, and to get the instagram button on your blog, go here https://instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/accounts/badges/ log in and it gives you the code :)

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! This is 'sistercouture'. just letting you know i have changed the URL of my blog to stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com so follow me on bloglovin' there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!

ModeAmen ©2014 All rights reserved
designed by Designs Blue Moon