Personal Style|| Life, October Hues


As Winter creeps upon us, running outside the second the sun peeks over Octobers hues has been a daily routine. Yesterday was certainly a gorgeous one, I could't resist sitting outside my humble abode and sharing this lovely light with you fellow readers.


I literally took a break from working on my latest patterns for ModeAmen ran outside with my camera and remote control to share what my peaceful moments look like. The sun was the best break I could ask for, throwing on my favorite blue top and knitted hat, to layer over my summer maxi. Blue really is the warmest color.


 As a quick update, the blog has been undergoing changes, I decided to add what ever I felt was missing, adding DIY's I live by, personal style, inspiration for my latest designs, quotes,
make up looks, and of course updates on ModeAmen.com Lately I have been really inspired, indulging in everything I can possibly creatively get my hands on, I can't wait to share the site updates with you for ModeAmen.com, new designs and exciting upcoming projects. In the mean time, I will continue to blog a variety of sorts keep you lovely readers updated and always inspired.

..."Stay inspired, always inspired"

||Posted by||
Priscilla Ivette


3 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts!

ModeAmen ©2014 All rights reserved
designed by Designs Blue Moon