West Coast Dreamin










                                                           Dress: (similar) Brandy Melville
Necklace: Free People
Hat: (Similar) Forever 21
Shoes: MissGuided 

At last the good weather has arrived in New York city! I've been anticipating the time  to whip out this romantic skater dress and my boho sun hat,what better time to do this Coachella inspired look. Although I am not at Coachella, I  definitely am inspired by this great weather to dream up some Cali inspired outfits! I really love non - constricting clothing, like Brandy Melville, it's just the best feeling being able to move freely. A dress like this is also really easy to pair things with, like a long necklace and your favorite booties. 
I also decided to pair this dress with these amazing hair pins I made. I am so proud of these simple yet elegant pins! Also Speaking of things I  made, I have been sewing non stop and just thought I should share that with you! I currently made a Brazilian cut pair of undies shown above! I absoultely love the contrast between the lace and the pink. I have always wanted to make lingerie so I am super glad the time has finally arrived! This of course is just one of the many projects, I am currently working on for  ModeAmen.com 


Stay tuned Dolls xx

Dream always, and stay inspired,
Priscilla Ivette














3 comments:

  1. Wonderful look!

    Most wanted Spring dresses and what's new in my closet on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
    + GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I love your lipstick :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Check out my BEAUTY GIVEAWAY
    and
    my BLOG Eva Milano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love the look -- very much music festival :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!

ModeAmen ©2014 All rights reserved
designed by Designs Blue Moon